Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Whole Neighbourhood on my Back Porch

As I was drinking my morning coffee today, I looked out the window only to see something moving in the trees. At first I thought it was a squirrel, but it was too big. A racoon? Upon closer look, I realized it was a cat! What a a beauty.

While I was outside snapping photos of Charcoal, I spotted this guy down below. He saw me, meowed, and ran up the stairs to meet me. I will call him Smudgy, because of his nose.

I went back inside. Minutes later this cutie comes running up to the deck.

I go get the reluctant Peter-Banjo, my new cat, to come and meet The Fuzz.

They exchange greetings. The Fuzz asked to come inside. Peter-Banjo was a little unsure and said nothing. He was content to be on this side of the glass.

Here's a video of all three "grounded" cats coming together:

2 comments:

sue said...

That's hilarious. When I lived in Toronto there was this big grey stripey cat who would come sit on the windowsill of our living room - when I didn't have a cat I would kind of scratch him through the screen. But then I got the kitten and the grey cat would come back and watch her - I felt like he was a dirty old man.

RTF said...

That's amazing and funny!