Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cats in the 'hood.


This is a cat that i found while walking to the Halifax Shopping center last summer. I got down on my knees and played with it for a while. I don't know it's name but it should be Sammy.


In the foreground is my former polydactyl cat, Plum. She is looking at the black cat sitting on the fence.


These are two cats that I found on Falkland street. I think that they are buds because I see them together quite often.


This cat is one of my favorites. He is hard to get close to and I have chased him on several occasions in the past week. Sometimes it sits on the window frame and cleans itself, before his owners open the window and bring him back into the house. I don't know his name but i sure hope that it is Sampson.

1 comment:

RTF said...

If I ever own an orange cat, its name will be Sampson.