Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Flufferson




Here is Flufferson. I might have blogged about him when I took this picture back in May of last year. But this being a cat blog, and me being in a part of town today where there are not too many wandering cats, I decided to break this one out again.

Flufferson is a filthy but very cute and friendly kitty who lives on my old street (Curzon St) in Toronto. He lives near the corner at Queen St E and is often seen basking on top of parked cars, the picket fence, or on a driveway with a few other mangy cats. On this particular occasion, there was a truck parked in front of the house with its window slightly open, and here, Flufferson managed to trap himself in the cab! He was trying desperately to get out to greet me. It was the most sad and adorable thing.

3 comments:

sue said...

I love that he went into an open truck! What an exploratory spirit.

Charley said...

soooo cute! I love a white cat.

Rachel said...

I think my favorite part is "Labels: FLUFFY CATS, SIDEWALK CATS, TRAPPED CATS"

Nice work.